We are located in Gomoa Fetteh a coastal community about an hour and half from Accra but not far in terms of how the crow flies. There are only 2 other communities between Accra and Gomoa Fetteh. But our little bit of distance from Accra to the west makes all the difference in the world, because our beaches and water are clean and ready for you to enjoy.
Private Car from the Airport:
- Exit the airport going straight through both of the round abouts.
- Take a right onto Independence Ave. going north
- At the interchange get on the N1 going West to Lapaz, Cape Coast, Takoradi
- Continue on the N1 until you meet Mallam interchange here you will branch to the right taking the Cape Coast Highway to the west.
- Continue on the Cape Coast Highway through Kasoa and Budabourm
- At Akotsi after the goil filing station you will take a left
- Continue until the T junction and take a right
- You will meet a small roundabout at a old pink church you will take a left here
- Continue on the road until you meet another well marked junction with signs to Gomoa Fetteh and White Sands
- In about 10 minutes you will reach Gomoa Fetteh
- At the town center you will continue strait down the hill
- There will be a right turn off just past the next junction with signs to Tills take the right
- Just before Tills you will take another right and then you will see our gate on the left hand side